- Driving VoLTE innovation in Middle East and North Africa – Interview with Aslam Hasan, VoLTE/HD Consulting Program Manager, AT&T Mobility 23 February 2015 | 11:49 am
- OTT Spotlight – Interview with Viber’s Luiz Felipe Barros, Brazil Country Manager 19 February 2015 | 4:11 pm
- Revenue Potential for LTE networks – Interview with Du’s Senior Director, Enterprise Business Commercial 11 February 2015 | 3:18 pm
- The Role of Wi-Fi in Mobile Networks: Interview with du’s Senior Director for Wireless Broadband, Terminals & Performance 4 February 2015 | 12:14 pm
- Delivering Connectivity in Public Transportation – Interview with Capitol Corridor 3 February 2015 | 2:28 pm
Latin America’s ONLY LTE Event!
Celebrating its 6th year, LTE Latin America follows on from last year’s hugely successful show, and is returning to Rio de Janeiro in a new venue - Sulamerica Convention Center – with an extended conference programme and new speakers from the whole ecosystem to give greater depth and breadth of discussion around the region’s most pertinent mobile broadband developments.
A great new feature for this year will be the event’s co-location with the launch event Network Virtualization & SDN Latin America, which is part of the Network Virtualization Global Events.
According to the SNS Research, NFV and SDN models will eliminate the need for investment of about $32 billion in physical networks by 2020. The company also predicts the worldwide market for NFV grow from $ 181 million in 2013 to $ 2.4 billion in 2018. The virtualization of services restricts chronic and unsustainable growth in network infrastructure and protects the future economic viability of telcos, so the models NFV and SDN is a strategy to address what many experts see as one of the biggest challenges that the industry faces today.
700+ high-level attendees are expected (60%+ of whom will be representing operators) from 30+ countries across Latin America and beyond , bringing together the ecosystem to discuss a wide range of issues including VoLTE, LTE Roaming, Signaling, Cloud RAN, HetNets/Small Cells, Wi-Fi, SDN, NFV, Big Data / Data analytics, Monetizing LTE, Architecture and QoS Challenges, SON, LTE-Advanced/5G, LTE business models, handling the mobile data explosion, backhaul and much, much more!
Follow from last year we will have an exclusive session about Signaling, that continuous to be one of the big challenges for operators.
LTE Latin America 2015 – Your one chance to meet all the movers & shakers from within the regional LTE community in one dedicated LTE forum.
Don’t get left behind in this key year for LTE!
This year the event will be co-allocated with the Network Virtualization & SDN Latin America Event, part of the Network Virtualization Global Events.
GREATER NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES:
• Operator Introductory Service
• Speed Networking with C-Level speakers
• Longer Networking Breaks
• Interactive agenda, allowing for more intimate discussions
• Exhibition tour with leading operator executives
• HetNet Evolution / Small Cells
• Big Data / Data analytics
• LTE-Advanced / 5G
• Network Virtualisation and SDN
• Beyond LTE
• LTE VOICE
• VoLTE / VoLTE Roaming / LTE Roaming
• Internet of Things
MORE INVESTMENT IN:
• Speaker acquisition – More C-Level speakers
• VIP Introduction Service – guaranteeing you the meetings that matter!
• Agenda development – more focused programme
LTE 2014 Highlights Video
“Well done. Very good opportunity to keep up to date with 4G technologies and players.”Vivo (@ LTE Latin America 2012)
“Good networking and good presentation content.”(Open Mobile @ LTE Latin America 2012)
"LTE Latin America 2012 was a great event for JDSU - having all the decision-makers in this region under the same roof is priceless!"JDSU (@ LTE Latin America 2012)
"We really saw a lot of people here, especially from operators and this is really good note that most of the people here are from the carriers"Huawei (@ LTE Latin America 2012)
"We've seen a lot of operators and also regulators, journalists and trade analysts here at the LTE Latin America show"Ericsson (@ LTE Latin America 2012)