- Head of Communications and Analyst Relations, 4G Americas: “We are seeing such incredible innovation and growth in the mobile broadband wireless industry.” 29 November 2013 | 2:27 pm
- LTE North America 2013 Awards round up 27 November 2013 | 10:38 am
- LTE North America 2013: round-up 26 November 2013 | 6:04 pm
- Altair Semiconductor wins LTE North America 2013 “Best Chipset” Award 22 November 2013 | 2:28 pm
- LTE North America – Day One highlights 22 November 2013 | 12:22 pm
Latin America’s ONLY LTE Event!
Celebrating its 5th year, LTE Latin America follows on from last year’s hugely successful show, and is returning to Rio de Janeiro with an extended conference programme and new speakers from the whole ecosystem to give greater depth and breadth of discussion around the region’s most pertinent mobile broadband developments.
Over 700+ high-level attendees are expected (60%+ of whom will be representing operators) from 30+ countries across Latin America and beyond , bringing together the ecosystem to discuss a wide range of issues including monetising LTE, architecture and QoS challenges, hetnets, LTE business models, handling the mobile data explosion, wifi, backhaul and much, much more!
LTE Latin America 2014 – Your one chance to meet all the movers & shakers from within the regional LTE community in one dedicated LTE forum... Don’t get left behind in this key year for LTE!
GREATER NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES:
• Operator Introductory Service
• Speed Networking with C-Level speakers
• Longer Networking Breaks
• Interactive agenda, allowing for more intimate discussions
• Exhibition tour with leading operator executives
• Central American / Caribbean Track
• HetNet Evolution
• Network Virtualisation
• TD vs FD LTE
• Service Development and LTE Monetisation
MORE INVESTMENT IN:
• Speaker acquisition – More C-Level speakers
• VIP Introduction Service - guaranteeing you the meetings that matter!
• Agenda development - more focused programme
- HetNet Evolution
- SDN / Network Virtualisation
- LTE Backhaul requirements
- Mobile Video Optimisation
- Roaming & Spectrum Management
- Monetizing LTE
- Service Innovation
- LTE Security
“Well done. Very good opportunity to keep up to date with 4G technologies and players.”Vivo (@ LTE Latin America 2012)
“Good networking and good presentation content.”(Open Mobile @ LTE Latin America 2012)
"LTE Latin America 2012 was a great event for JDSU - having all the decision-makers in this region under the same roof is priceless!"JDSU (@ LTE Latin America 2012)
"We really saw a lot of people here, especially from operators and this is really good note that most of the people here are from the carriers"Huawei (@ LTE Latin America 2012)
"We've seen a lot of operators and also regulators, journalists and trade analysts here at the LTE Latin America show"Ericsson (@ LTE Latin America 2012)